The 2008 film "Oye Lucky!Lucky Oye!" directed by Dibakar Banerjee, it was her debut. After starring in the movie, Richa Chadha went on to star in movies that cemented her reputation as the ultimate Bollywood actress.
1. Richa Chadha worked as an intern for a men's fashion magazine long before she made her Bollywood debut. Few people are aware that Richa Chadha was considered for the Kalki Koechlin role in the unconventional movie "Dev D."
2. Richa Chadha holds the distinction of serving on the Cannes Film Festival jury as its youngest member. Not only that, but she also deserves praise for returning to Cannes three years in a row!
3. The fact that Richa Chadha is a skilled Bharatanatyam dancer may be the key to her immaculate dance skills, if you're wondering what it is. So it seems that Richa Chadha can take up any dance move or dance form with the utmost ease, as is seen on the big screen.
4. Richa Chadha was born and raised in Delhi, but despite this, the "Fukrey" actress is fluent in not only speaking Tamil but also writing and reading it. Now, that takes some serious writing talent!
6. The fact that Richa Chadha is a vegan is widely known. Few people are aware that Richa Chadha is also well knowledgeable about Ayurveda.
7. If the reports are accurate, few people are aware that Richa Chadha had suffered from the eating disorder known as "bulimia nervosa."
8. Always wears a scent that fits their personality! According to rumours, Richa Chadha chooses her fragrance based on the role she portrays in each movie.