The saree is an ethnic fashion game that perfectly fits a modern Indian woman. Everyone loves to go beyond traditional weaves or classics, even though looking trendy. Here are some saree-style picks of well-known Bollywood celebrities who all have admired. Many celebs have broken the mental block that the saree is only for moms and brides by draping and rocking stunningly that hooked our hearts. Here are the 5 best saree looks of Bollywood divas.
1. Urvashi Rautela:- Urvashi mesmerized everyone while draping in a red saree with a deep plunging neckline. The actress balanced her look with dazzling diamond earrings, diamond bracelets, and statement rings. Regarding hair and makeup, she opted for a glam makeup look with dramatic eyes, blushed cheeks, glossy pink lips, and soft curls.
2. Janhvi Kapoor:- Janhvi has been known for her incredible style, beautiful drapes from the saree, and her modern outfit looks. There have been endless times when actresses were spotted in gorgeous saree. Recently she was draped in a pink sari; Janhvi looked as ethereal as ever. She has matched her saree with a sleeveless blouse. She had Glossy lips, a bit of blush, and blow-dried hair.
3. Kiara Advani:- Kiara draped in an embellished black saree with an attached beige-colored blouse. Her saree features sequin embellishments, shimmering diamantes, and intricate thread work. The saree has a mermaid-like silhouette, floor-grazing hem length, shoulder-draping pallu, sleeveless blouse, a plunging neckline, and a figure-hugging silhouette. Kiara style chose minimal accessories, like a statement ring and matching Kundan-adorned jhumkas. She has Center-parted wavy tresses and keeps it open, glossy mauve lips, a black bindi, darkened brows, shimmery eye shadow, mascara-adorned lashes, sleek eyeliner, and glowing blushed skin.
4. Alia Bhatt:- Alia Bhatt has chosen the Ivory Saree to look for her marriage festivities. Alia is draped in an embroidered white and golden saree by Sabyasachi Mukherjee. The saree features an ivory tissue veil that rounds off the attire. She added jewelry, like a matha patti, a choker necklace, earrings, bracelets, bangles, and rings. Alia chose to keep her tresses open and wore minimalist soft-glow makeup.
5. Deepika Padukone:- Deepika Padukone is the queen of slaying in a saree with grace. Deepika has taken from long drapes to the heavy-duty sari variety ethnic style to a new level. Her picture-perfect looks in her saree on the red carpet of Cannes were a true-blue testament to the Indian fashion that has recently scaled. The actress was featured in a black and gold Sabyasachi saree, gold danglers, rings, and a hair band. She chooses to have smoky eyes, winged eyeliner, darkened brows, mascara-adorned lashes, and glowing blushed skin.