1. Prithviraj Sukumaran will appear in an upcoming Bollywood film with Kajol and Ibrahim Ali Khan; click here to learn more!
Malayalam actor Prithviraj Sukumaran and Bollywood director-producer Karan Johar will work together on a Kajol-starring film for the second time in only two years. Ibrahim, the son of Saif Ali Khan, will make his acting debut in the acclaimed thriller film directed by Kayoze Irani. Read More!
2. On the Adipurush set, did Prabhas pop the question to Kriti Sanon? The rumored pair might be getting married soon!
The Adipurush co-stars Prabhas and Kriti Sanon are undeniably in love. Exclusive information from BollywoodLife reveals the celebs' deep affection for one another and their deliberate slow-moving relationship. And Varun Dhawan just gave a huge hint about their relationship on national television when he said that Kriti's name is written on the heart of an actor who isn't in Mumbai but is presently filming with Deepika Padukone. Are you clever enough to figure out who the man is? According to a current industry insider, Prabhas and Kriti are dating and are on the verge of getting engaged. Read More!
3. Megastar Chiranjeevi and Ayushmann Khurrana, "Two-Self Made Actors," in a single frame; SEE PICS!
One of the most well-liked and endearing actors in the Bollywood film business is Ayushmann Khurrana. In 2012, he made his Bollywood debut in the movie "Vicky Donor." This actor from Doctor G fame never failed to dazzle the audience with his prowess and lovely voice. Ayushmann Khurrana recently uploaded a photo to Instagram of him at the event with actor Chiranjeevi. Read More!
4. Vikram Bhatt, who received a fibromyalgia diagnosis 18 years ago, offered Samantha Ruth Prabhu his support. He stated the following.
Samantha Ruth Prabhu, a well-known actress from the South, stunned her followers with her sincere comments on her myositis diagnosis. Filmmaker Vikram Bhatt recently spoke about the health problems he faced 18 years ago. In a recent interview, Vikram said that he had suffered from fibromyalgia, a disorder that results in excruciating muscle pain, for 18 years. Read More!
5. Bigg Boss 16: Dalljiet Kaur, Shalin Bhanot's ex-wife, is enraged with him for this reason.
Since it first appeared on our television screens two months ago, Bigg Boss 16 has been the subject of numerous news stories because of its fights, drama, and other occurrences. One BB16 candidate who constantly makes headlines is Shalin Bhanot. The TV actor, a single dad (his son Jaydon was conceived by him and his ex-wife Dalljiet Kaur), has repeatedly been overheard using his kid's name in profanity. Read More!