TV News & Adda

BollywoodMDB Poll Results: #SaiYa OVER RULES #SaiRat As A Couple In Star Plus' Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin!

BollywoodMDB had conducted a poll of two most favourite pairings in the television industry #Sairat and #Saiya. Twitter users have finally chosen their favourite pairing and the poll results are out now.

Alisha Limbachia | Updated On: Mar 31, 2023 12:17 PM IST

Share on

img img img
BollywoodMDB Poll Results: #SaiYa OVER RULES #SaiRat As A Couple In Star Plus' Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin!

Ayesha Singh, Neil Bhatt, and Aishwarya Sharma play the main characters in Star Plus' 'Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin'. Despite the fact that they have supported the show on their own and achieved enormous recognition, Harshad Arora's recent entrance has rattled the plot and given the overall drama more tang.


In the Star Plus presentation, Neil Bhatt and Ayesha Singh, who played Virat and Sai, had devoted fans. The audience was enamoured with them to the point where they even shipped their names together as #SaiRat. And now fans also ship #Saiya, Harshad Arora has entered the show as Satya.

(Also Read: POLL: #Sairat Or #SaiYa - Which Is Your FAVOURITE COUPLE In Star Plus' Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin?)

Regarding endorsing their favourite pairing, there has been discussion. In the past, we asked viewers to choose between #Sairat and #Saiya in a poll on BollywoodMDB's twitter account. The results are now out, and we can't wait to tell you about them.

Earlier we know that audiences demanded more of #Saiya and they were bored of #Sairat. Well, the audience was not wrong at all. It seems Twitter users love the new pairing and our clear winner is #Saiya. #Saiya fans have defeated the fans of #Sairat. #Saiya has got 75.2% of vote and on the other hand, #Sairat has got 24.8%. Well, twitter users were quite clear on their love for their favourite pairing. (Also Read: Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein Spoiler Alert: Virat - Sai Reunite As Satya EXPOSES Pakhi!)

Check Out The Results Below:

Keep reading this space for more information on your favourite television shows and starry celebs from the world of entertainment!

About The Author

Junior Film Journalist and a self - motivated girl with a master's degree in journalism. With asto Read More

For the latest Bollywood news, Telugu news, entertainment exclusives , gossip , movie reviews, and more, follow the Friday Release website and YouTube channel, or head to our social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram!

Box Office Collection

Copyright © 2024 Boppo Technologies Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.